The most common thing in life is the green and yellow leaves. So what should I do if the leaves are green and yellow?
If the pothos lacks nutrition, the newly grown leaves will turn yellow, and the old leaves will gradually change from green to yellow, and finally the whole pot of pothos will turn yellow
1. If it is found that the leaves of the pothos are yellow, it is necessary to cut off the yellow part in time, and pay attention not to drag it directly. Use scissors to cut it from the middle of the petiole, so as to avoid excessive water loss and further impact on the pothos..
2. After pruning, put the pothos in a cool and ventilated place for maintenance for a period of time, and supplement nutrients at the same time. Usually, we can collect the rice water, put it in the sun, about a month time can be completely rotten, then according to the ratio of 1:50, we can mix the rice water and water, directly use to water the pothos.
3. In addition to pouring rice washing water, if you drink the remaining beer at home, you can also mix it with water according to the proportion of 1:50, then take a soft cloth, dip in the beer solution and gently wipe the leaves, so that the leaves of the pothos can absorb the nutrients in the beer, so as to avoid the yellow leaves and become green!
Although the pothos can't lack water, once it is watered more, it will cause the newly grown leaves to be yellow and lusterless, and the branches will become smaller and smaller.
1. If there is no rotten root in the water, put the pothos in a cool and ventilated place to evaporate the excess water in the flowerpot, or put a towel under the flowerpot to evaporate and absorb the excess water in the flowerpot.
2. If water accumulation has led to rotten roots, it is necessary to take off the basin.
(1) take out the whole pothos and soil mass from the flowerpot, and clean up the soil on the root system.
(2) cut off all the black hair and soft roots of the pothos. If you find that some of the roots of the pothos are rotten, cut off the rotten roots, leaving only healthy roots.
(3) soak the pruned pothos in carbendazim solution for about 20 minutes, then take it out to dry the wound in a cool and ventilated place, and prepare to put it into the basin again.
(4) put the pothos into the pot again. The soil must choose the loose and ventilating nutrient soil. The garden soil, coconut bran and perlite can be used as the nutrient soil according to the ratio of 2:1:1, so that the pothos can be put in the basin again, and then placed in the cool and ventilating place for about 1 week, and then maintained normally.
1. Green pineapple likes half shade. It's better to put it in a cool and ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight. If the light at home is not good, you can transfer it to a place with good light for a day every 10 days, and then move it back.
2. Water the pothos about once every 2-4 days. When the surface of the basin soil is dry, water it once. When it's OK, spray water on the leaves in the morning and evening to keep high air humidity and avoid the yellow leaves of the pothos.
If Huahua wants to say that the first place of easy yellow leaves is Wenzhu, surely no flower friend will refute me?
The growth of the bamboo needs high humidity. Once the water content fails to meet the requirements, it will start a large area of yellow leaves. It's just terrible!
If the bamboo in the house has yellow leaves, use the sterilized scissors to cut off all the Yellow parts. Because it is impossible to restore the yellow leaves of the bamboo, so just cut them off.
If all the leaves in the house are yellow, you can chop off the head of the bamboo, cut off all the Yellow parts, and let it send out new leaves.
2. After trimming, put the bamboo in a cool and well ventilated place with good scattering light for maintenance, such as a bright living room, beiyangtai, etc. in about 10-15 days, you can see the bamboo grow new green leaves.
3. In autumn, when the climate is dry, water once every 3-5 days, and make sure the soil is moist. About 2-4 days apart, spray water on the leaves with a watering can to ensure that the air humidity is enough, and there will be no yellow leaves.
Bamboo is especially afraid of smoke pollution and harmful gases. If the bamboo in the home is placed at the door of the kitchen, or the family often smokes, the bamboo will gradually turn yellow after a long time
1. When the yellow leaves of the bamboo are found, the first operation is pruning. Trim all the yellow leaves.
2. Usually, we must put the bamboo in the place with good indoor air circulation, such as the well ventilated living room, beiyangtai, etc., away from the kitchen with more smoke and dust, and usually spray water towards the leaves, so as to clean the dust on the leaves.
1. If you put the bamboo in the direct sunlight, it will soon turn the leaves yellow, so the bamboo in your home must be placed in a well ventilated scattering light environment, such as the living room, beiyangtai, etc.
2. During the growth period, it can apply 1-2 times of thin liquid fertilizer containing nitrogen, such as bean cake fertilizer, yogurt water fertilizer, etc., about 1-2 times a month. At the same time, it can also pour some alum fertilizer water, improve the soil pH, so as to avoid the yellow leaves of bamboo.
The jasmine at home is about to bloom in autumn, but many flower friends report that the leaves of the jasmine turn yellow before they wait to bloom. What's the matter?
The primary factor that affects the yellow leaves of jasmine is the alkalinity of the soil.
1. Jasmine likes acid soil, and the soil in the north is generally alkaline, which will cause the possibility of yellow leaves. Find the yellow leaves of jasmine at home, first cut off the yellow leaves directly to avoid unnecessary nutrient consumption.
2. Pour some ferrous sulfate to adjust the pH of soil. Mix the ferrous sulfate powder and water in the proportion of 1:1000 to form a solution, and water the jasmine once every 5-7 days. After 2-4 times, the jasmine will no longer turn yellow.
3. When applying fertilizer, you can apply alum fertilizer to jasmine and avoid yellow leaves. Because alum fertilizer water is a kind of acid fertilizer, ferment ferrous sulfate, chicken manure, cake fertilizer and water according to the proportion of 1:3:5:100, and then it becomes acid fertilizer. After Jasmine absorbs it, it will never yellow leaves again!
If the jasmine is in the shade environment for a long time, it will start to appear yellow leaves, withered tips, or even fallen leaves, and it will also lead to non flowering, so for the jasmine, light is very important!
As the saying goes, "the sun can't die of jasmine." Jasmine is very fond of sunshine. The more sunshine, the more flowers and the more fragrant flowers are. Therefore, it is necessary to put Jasmine in a place with sufficient sunlight for maintenance. For example, Nanyang terrace and South windowsill can be put in the yard for maintenance.
1. In autumn, when the temperature drops, Jasmine can be watered once every 2-4 days. When the basin soil is completely dry, it can be watered once. Do not accumulate water in the basin, otherwise, it will easily lead to poor root respiration and yellow leaves.
2. Prune the branches and old branches, weak branches, diseased branches and overgrown branches after flowering in time to reduce nutrient consumption, so as to provide more nutrients for the next crop of flowers in autumn.
Because of the meaning of congratulation and wealth, many people have raised wealth trees at home. But sometimes, if you don't have a good command of watering, it's easy to get rich.
The root system of the Money Tree is not very developed. Once there is more water, it is easy to form water in the basin, which causes the root system to rot and leaves to turn yellow.
1. Check after ponding. If the Money Tree only has yellow leaves, but the root system has not rotted, cut off all the yellow leaves with sterilized scissors, and then move to a cool and ventilated place, so that the excess water in the flowerpot can evaporate as soon as possible.
2. Check the root system of Money Tree after ponding. If the root system has rotted, it can only deal with the root system.
(1) take the rotten root Money Tree out of the basin, and then clean up the soil on the root system.
(2) use the sterilized knife to cut off all the rotten parts on the root of the Money Tree, and make sure that there is no rotten part on the left root. If there is a little rotten part on the root system, it will still rot after being put into the basin again
(3) after cutting off the rotten root system, soak the root system of Money Tree in carbendazim or potassium permanganate solution for 20 minutes, then take it out and put it in a cool and ventilated place to dry the wound.
(4) refill the basin. Rich tree soil must choose loose and breathable nutrient soil, on the basin, put in a cool and ventilated place for maintenance for about 1 month, Money Tree can rub long!
Although Money Tree doesn't like water, if you don't water it for a long time, or you only water it once for a long time, which makes Money Tree appear wet up and dry down, it will lead to yellow leaves.
1. No matter large or small Money Tree, they must be watered. When you see water flowing out of the bottom of the flowerpot, it proves that the Money Tree has been watered through, so you don't need to water it
2. In addition to daily watering, you can spray water on the rich leaves with a watering can to ensure the air humidity and replenish some water for the Money Tree.
3. If you are worried about the lack of water and yellow leaves in the Money Tree, you can hydroponically cultivate the Money Tree directly.
1. If you have a small Money Tree at home, dig a place about 2-3cm away from the soil surface before watering. Touch the soil with your hands. If you feel the soil is wet, you don't need to water it temporarily. If the soil is dry, you can water it
2. If you have a large-scale Money Tree, you can take a toothpick or a fine stick, poke it into the basin about 5cm, and then pull it out. If it is found that the toothpick is wet, it does not need to be watered temporarily; if the toothpick is dry, it can be watered.
The Lucky Bamboo represent the rich and auspicious, many people are willing to raise a pot at home, but the Lucky Bamboo at home are always yellow leaves, especially the hydroponic Lucky Bamboo, the yellow leaves phenomenon is more serious!
In nine out of ten, the phenomenon of yellow leaves will appear in the water culture of Lucky Bamboo, which is mainly caused by rotten roots.
1. If you find the yellow leaves of the Lucky Bamboo in your home, first cut off all the branches of the yellow leaves to reduce unnecessary nutrient consumption.
2. After pruning the yellow leaves, start to treat the root system. With the sterilized knife, the rotten roots of the Lucky Bamboo are all cut off, so as to re root. When pruning, the angle of 45 ° is cut to increase the contact area with water, so as to improve the rooting speed of Lucky Bamboo
3. Finally, put the rooting powder on the root of Polygonatum odoratum, prepare a clean bottle, add 1 /3 of water, and put the Polygonatum odoratum directly into it. In order to promote the rooting of Lucky Bamboo as soon as possible, a black plastic bag can also be covered outside the bottle, and the Lucky Bamboo can be shaded for about 1 week.
In addition to rotten roots, if iron deficiency will also cause Lucky Bamboo yellow leaves.
1. Cut off the yellow leaves of Lucky Bamboo directly to reduce nutrient consumption.
2. Mix ferrous sulfate and clear water in the proportion of 1:1000 to form a solution, and then drop about 10-20 drops of solution into the hydroponic flask of Lucky Bamboo every 5-7 days, which can basically avoid iron deficiency and yellow leaves of Lucky Bamboo.
3. If you don't have ferrous sulfate at home, you can also throw the rusty iron nail directly to the bottom of the hydroponic flask, which can also supplement the iron element. Note that nails must be rusty, rustless nails have no effect
1. In water culture, do not use fresh tap water, first air for more than 24 hours in the room, so that the chlorine volatilization area in the water is almost reused; change the water about once every 2 weeks, if not, it will easily lead to bacteria breeding in the water, thus causing rotten roots and yellow leaves.
2. Rich and precious bamboo is not resistant to fertilizer. If it's rich Guizhu cultivated in soil, it's OK to apply compound fertilizer or slow-release fertilizer once every 2-3 months. If it's rich Guizhu cultivated in water, it's better to add some potassium dihydrogen phosphate or nutrient solution to the water to ensure that the rich Guizhu has sufficient nutrients and normal growth.