1. Reason: Except for a few species such as Cymbidium, most orchids do not like strong light.If they are raised in a place with high light intensity, their leaves will be sunburned and turn yellow.
2. Treatment method: At this time, the completely yellowed leaves on the plant should be cut off with scissors.Then, move it to a place with good ventilation and no bright light, or use a shade net to shade it.After a period of time, it can be restored.
1. Reason: Orchids like warmth and are not particularly hardy.If the plant is kept in a particularly cold place for a long time, it will cause it to grow poorly and its leaves will turn yellow.
2. Treatment method: First move the orchid to a place where the temperature is between 18 and 25 , and then appropriately increase the time for it to be illuminated, and wait for it to recover.
1. Reason: If you don't water the orchid for a long time and make it lack of water, it may cause its leaves to turn yellow.
2. Treatment method: At this time, water it in time.First irrigate thoroughly, irrigate the flower soil completely, but do not let the soil produce water.Then increase the frequency of watering appropriately to replenish water for it.