1. Reason: Rhododendron is a kind of flower that likes weak acid soil. If it is usually raised in the alkaline soil, it will not be able to adapt to normal growth, yellow leaves.
2. Treatment method: if it is convenient, it is suggested to change soil for the plant, and use the new soil with slight acidity as its new culture soil. This is good for its growth. If it is not convenient to change soil, you can also acidify its culture soil by pouring ferrous sulfate solution every month.
1. Reason: it likes abundant but not too strong sunlight. If the environment light that raises it is very strong, sunburn its leaf, can cause it to appear yellow leaf..
2. Treatment method: put the plant in a shady place, ventilate properly, and cut off the yellow leaves on it. After a period of time, it will be able to grow new leaves.
1. Reason: although it is suitable for growing in slightly wet soil, its waterlogging resistance is not strong. If you overwater it when you raise it, there will be too much water in its flower soil, which may hurt its root system and make it appear yellow leaves.
2. Treatment: at this time, take it out of the original flowerpot and cut off the rotten roots. Then put it in a well ventilated place to dry, and plant it in a new soil for curing.
The yellow and scorching leaves of Rhododendron may be caused by soil discomfort. It likes slightly acidic, breathable and soft soil. If the soil is heavily alkaline or hard to harden, it will affect the growth, resulting in yellow leaves and scorched leaves. During watering, ferrous sulfate can be added appropriately to maintain the acidity, or the soil can be changed directly. It can also be a sunburn. Fear of strong direct light will burn the leaves, leading to yellowing. Move to the astigmatism place, ventilate more and spray water appropriately to cool down.
Rhododendron leaves above the white is usually caused by infection with powdery mildew, can be solved in two ways. One is to use the leek liquid, 50 grams of leek mixed with 50 grams of water, soak for 12 hours, and then put the juice in a watering can, and spray it on the leaves. Many times a day, three or four days will be effective. Second, rice vinegar is used in the proportion of 1:150, once a week, three or four times in a row.