1. Reason: Jinzhiyuye likes sunshine. If it is placed in a very dark place during maintenance, it will not be able to synthesize nutrients normally because it cannot receive sunlight, so yellow leaves will appear.
2. Treatment method: at this time, the plant needs to be moved to a place with sufficient light to maintain. When it receives enough light to synthesize nutrients smoothly, it will be able to recover.
1. Reason: it needs to be replaced every 1-2 years when it is raised. This ensures that the flower soil is always suitable for its growth. If we don't change the soil for a long time, there will be fewer and fewer clubs in the soil. Therefore, the plant will not be able to absorb enough nutrients, and yellow leaves will appear.
2. Treatment method: take the plant out of the basin and remove the old soil in the basin. Then prepare some loose, breathable, and fertile new soil into the basin, and then plant into which culture.
1. Cause: its root system is relatively waterlogged. If the frequency of watering is too high when raising it, it may lead to the accumulation of water in the soil and flowers, which will lead to the appearance of yellow leaves.
2. Treatment method: put the plant in a well ventilated place and cut off all the yellow leaves. Then keep it ventilated and dry its soil. After that, move it back to its original place, stop watering for a while, and wait for it to recover