1. Reason: Fortune tree likes to grow in the environment with sufficient scattered light and is afraid of strong light exposure. If it is placed in a place with strong light for a long time, its leaves will be sunburned and turn yellow.
2. Treatment method: prepare a pair of scissors to cut off the yellow leaves on the plant. Then move it to a warm, ventilated, semi - overcast environment for maintenance, and wait for it to recover.
1. Cause: it's very afraid of water logging. If it doesn't control the frequency of watering when breeding, it will be flooded with a lot of water, which may cause water in its flower soil, and then cause its leaves to turn yellow.
2. Treatment method: take out the plant from the original soil, cut off the yellow leaves and waterlogged roots. Then put it in the ventilated place to dry, and then plant it into the new soil with good drainage ability for curing.
1. Reason: its normal growth is inseparable from nutrient support. If you do not apply fertilizer for a long time, it may cause yellow leaves because of lack of nutrition.
2. Treatment method: prepare some compound fertilizer, dilute it with water and pour it into the flower soil to supplement nutrition. After that, properly increase the frequency of fertilization, wait for it to recover.