1. Cause: if the nutrient solution is not applied for a long time, the bamboo will not grow normally due to the lack of nutrients in the water, and then the problem of yellow leaves will occur.
2. Treatment method: first add a small amount of hydroponic nutrient solution to the container to provide it with some nutrients. And then when it is raised, it is necessary to apply nutrient solution regularly to provide nutrients, so as to prevent it from turning yellow again.
1. Cause: if the water used for raising it is not clean enough, or if the water hasn't been changed for a long time, the water quality will be poor, and the leaves may turn yellow.
2. Treatment: at this time, cut off the yellow leaves and replace them with clean water. In the subsequent breeding process, 7 - 10 days a day for it to change water, to ensure that the water is always clean.
1. Cause: when curing, if it is placed in a place with strong light, and its leaves are directly exposed to strong light, it may cause its leaves to turn yellow
2. Treatment method: at this time, it needs to be pruned once to cut off the leaves that are severely yellow on the plant. Then, move it to a cool place and keep it ventilated. Soon, it will be able to grow new green leaves.