1. Reason: Antirrhinum is very sensitive to water, its potting soil must be kept moist, and it must be fully watered when potting seedlings, too little water will cause the leaves to turn yellow.
2. Treatment: The plants need to be watered immediately, and the soil needs to be kept moist at all times, not too dry.However, do not produce water, damage the root system, otherwise it will lead to yellowing leaves.
1. Reason: Antirrhinum is more cold-resistant, lack of high temperature, high temperature will have a negative impact on its growth, if the temperature is higher than 15 degrees will make the plant grow slowly, leaves yellow.
2. Treatment: It should be transferred to a cool shaded place for maintenance, let it recover slowly.In the later stage, the temperature of plant growth should be controlled at about 7-15 degrees, which is conducive to the growth of plants.
1. Reason: Antirrhinum itself has rhizobium, also has the role of nitrogen fixation, so in general is not the application of nitrogen fertilizer, if the application of nitrogen fertilizer too much, but will burn the root system, resulting in yellow leaves.
2. The treatment method is as follows: phosphate fertilizer and potash fertilizer are mainly used during fertilization, and the amount of nitrogen fertilizer is reduced.