1. Why: Moisture is crucial to the growth of Lysimachia christinae.If there is a long-term lack of water, the leaves of Lysimachia christinae will turn yellow.
2. Treatment method: At this time should be timely replenishment of water, watering must not be too strong, can be around the edge of the pot slowly watering, so that the gradual diffusion of water, soil humidity will be more uniform.
1. Reason: If Lysimachia christinae is in a sealed environment for a long time, improper ventilation, poor air mobility, the leaves of Lysimachia christinae will appear yellow phenomenon.
2. Treatment: to improve the ventilation environment, if the outdoor temperature is appropriate, it can be moved into the outdoor ventilation better position, it can also be placed in the balcony.
1. Reason: If the phenomenon of yellowing in winter, it is likely that the roots of Lysimachia christinae has been frostbite, resulting in yellow leaves.
2. Treatment: The plants should be moved to a warm room and the temperature should be controlled between 16-24 . The leaves will gradually improve after a period of relaxation.