1. Reason: Do not tolerate strong light, if the plant is exposed to strong light for a long time, slightly do not pay attention to the leaves will be yellow, scorched, serious points will be directly sunned to death.
2. Treatment: should be placed in the Phnom Penh Daphne in a cool and ventilated place conservation, do not let the plant was direct sunlight to the more moderate in the morning and evening sun can be.
1. Reason: the temperature is too low will make the Daphne odora stop growing, into the dormant state.When the temperature is below 5 C, the plant is easy to be frostbitten, and the leaves will turn yellow and fall.
2. Treatment method: It should be moved indoors, placed in a sunny place for maintenance, the room temperature is maintained at more than 5 , or covered with plastic film for cold protection.
1. Reason: The Phnom Penh Daphne is the fleshy root type plant, the root system is easy to rot in the moisture content big soil.Therefore, ordinary watering too much, or watering too frequently, are easy to cause plants due to root rot and leaf yellowing.
2. Treatment: Stop watering immediately. If the root system is rotten, remove the plant from the pot immediately, prune off the rotten root system, and then plant it in a new sterilized pot soil.