1. Reason: When Phnom Penh agave survival environment invasion of plant root bacteria exist, if not in time to kill these harmful bacteria, plant roots will be a large area of damage, resulting in yellow leaves.
2. Solution: Remove the rotten part of the plant, use drugs to disinfect and then change the soil and pot planting, to avoid bacterial residues.
1. Reason: Phnom Penh agave is a light crop.If the plant grows in a lack of light for a long time, the leaves will slowly turn yellow.
2. Solution: Plants should be moved to a sunny place for maintenance, but attention should be paid to shade, to prevent direct light.
1. Reason: If water is overmuch, cause plant root system to grow for a long time in seeper or too wet soil, can make the plant cannot breathe, bring about its leaf to become yellow.
2. Solution: Stop watering immediately, drain the excess water from the soil, cut off the rotten roots, disinfect them first, and then replant and cultivate them.