1. Reason: The Lily likes the warm environment, is not cold-resistant, if the winter temperature is too low, below 2 , the plant will be frostbitten, the leaves will be yellow.
2. Treatment method: It is necessary to change it to a warm indoor environment in time for maintenance, do a good job of heat preservation measures, the appropriate temperature for growth is between 16 and 28 .
1. Reason: Lilium lancifolium has a high water requirement and needs more water during the growing period.If there is not enough water and insufficient nutrition, yellow leaves will appear.But if you overwater and damage the root system, there will also be yellow leaf problem.
2. Treatment: the lack of water, water should be timely.When watering is excessive, it is necessary to stop watering immediately, loosen the soil for it, and then water it after the excess water is discharged.
1. Reason: The growth of the Lily needs a certain amount of fertilizer to provide nutrients.If too little fertilizer is applied, it will lead to the lack of some necessary nutrients.If the growth conditions are not met, the leaves will turn yellow.
2. The treatment method is as follows: aiming at the problem of yellow leaves of plants caused by insufficient fertilization, phosphate fertilizer and potassium fertilizer should be applied for 1 to 2 times at the early stage of flowering, and thin liquid fertilizer can be applied for 2 to 3 times during the growth period.