1. Watering frequency: once every four to five days.
2. Watering method: in autumn, according to the indoor temperature, the watering amount should be strictly controlled. Before providing heating in winter, because of the low temperature and slow evaporation of water in the soil, we need to reduce the number of times of watering. We need to water once every four to five days, and the amount of water we need to irrigate should be controlled at half of the original amount. Even after the heating is provided, the number of times that the pothos is watered should not be too much. Only once in three to four days. To achieve the purpose of keeping proper water content in the flowerpot and flower tray, through the evaporation of the humidifier to improve the partial humidity of the pothos.
1. Watering frequency: once every three to four days
2. Watering method: in winter, when we water, we should try to reduce the water pouring to the center of the green rosepot, but should permeate the water from its brown silk. In addition, we should spray water mist on the place where the air takes root. With this method, we can reduce the problem of insufficient water absorption of the roots caused by the rapid evaporation of water. There is another point, we should not choose frozen water for winter water, because the water temperature is too low, which is easy to damage the roots of pothos.
1. Watering frequency: once every two days
2. Watering method: in summer, because the indoor temperature is relatively high and the growth is relatively vigorous during the day, and the water storage capacity is large at that time, we need to water the pothos once in two days. Because the indoor humidity in summer is relatively low, increasing humidity is conducive to the healthy growth of pothos. In summer, it is necessary to control the appropriate amount of water for watering the pothos. If it is too little, it will dry and die. If it is too much, it will drown. Therefore, summer is a difficult period for the watering of pothos, which needs our special attention.