1. Soil: parasol is more suitable for growing in loose and fertile soil. Sandy soil is needed for raising parasol, which is more suitable for plant growth.
2. Light: it should be given enough light when it likes the sun. In summer, the light is strong and it is easy to burn the plant. It needs proper shade. The light of winter is weaker, should put the plant in the position that can receive light adequately..
3. Temperature: the most suitable temperature for its growth is about 20-30 degrees, and the winter temperature can not be lower than 5 degrees, otherwise it is very easy to cause frostbite.
4. Watering: to water the big leaf umbrella, we must follow the principle of no drying and no watering, and the watering must be thorough. Evaporation is faster in summer, so water it frequently.
5. Fertilization: the best way to apply fertilizer is nitrogen fertilizer. It needs to be done every other month. In the growing period, you can try to apply fertilizer every 20 days.
Change basin had better be carried out once in one to two years, tool should do well disinfect clean work..