Duck feet can be watered with beer. This can speed up its growth and make its leaves greener.
1. Provide nutrients: beer contains a lot of amino acids, which can provide a lot of nitrogen elements for plants. Plants can absorb these nutrients and grow their own branches and leaves. In addition, it also contains a lot of carbon dioxide. After watering, they will slowly spread around the leaves of the plants and be absorbed and utilized by them.
2. Acidified flower soil: beer is weakly acidic. Watering the plant can reduce the pH of flower soil and make it slowly become weakly acidic. This is good for the growth of plants.
1. Airing: first open the beer bottle, and then put it in a ventilated place, airing overnight.
2. Dilution: pour the beer into a large bowl, then pour 50 times the volume of water, mix well, and dilute it.
3. Watering: put the diluted beer into a kettle, and then pour it into the flower soil along the edge of the flowerpot. Be careful not to water it often. Do not water it more than three times a month, or it may hurt the plant.