Perfume Lily in just bought back, you can first create a suitable potting soil environment for it, the best use of good permeability, nutrient adequacy of slightly acidic soil, placed in a warm and ventilated place for slow pot.Make sure that the scattered light is sufficient, but do not let the strong light directly.Before returning to normal growth state, watering should be based on the principle of dry and wet, and fertilization should be temporarily stopped.
1. Soil: Perfume Lily suitable for good permeability, adequate nutrient growth in slightly acidic soil, you can use humus, river sand, pastoral soil preparation of its nutrient soil.Before potting, a layer of gravel should be laid at the bottom of the pot to increase the permeability of the soil.
2. Illumination: It is a light-loving plant, it should be placed in a place with sufficient scattered light for maintenance, it can not accept high intensity of light, nor can it be placed in the shade all the time.After it returns to normal state, it can be placed in a better lighting place, in the summer to do a good job of shading measures to avoid strong light sunburn plants.
3. Temperature: It likes to grow in a warm environment and should be maintained at a temperature of about 20 degrees Celsius.Under normal circumstances, its optimum growth temperature is 16-25 , not high temperature, if this is summer, when the temperature is higher than 30 , it is necessary to do a good job of cooling treatment in time, it is best to put it in a cool and ventilated environment for maintenance.It is not cold-resistant, it is best to move it indoors in winter to keep warm, control the temperature not less than 5 C, to ensure the smooth winter of plants.
4. Watering: It likes a little dry potting soil environment, just bought back, to control the amount of watering, just let the soil keep slightly moist, do not need to water often.Under normal circumstances, watering should grasp the principle of dry and wet, watering every 2-3 days in spring and autumn, watering every day in summer, and watering every 7-10 days in winter.
5. Fertilization: It likes fertilizer, in its slow pot period, the first suspension of fertilization.Under normal growth conditions, it needs sufficient nutrients, thin liquid fertilizer can be applied every 20 days in the growing season, and phosphorus and potassium fertilizers need to be applied before and after flowering to ensure the growth of plants.