1. Type: To fertilize Rhododendron, the type suitable for it should be selected. Usually, organic liquid fertilizer or organic fertilizer can be applied to it. Reasonable fertilization can be more conducive to its flowering.
2. Time: In 3-5 years, you can fertilize almost once a week, and you can grow better if you have enough nutrients.Wait until the summer of June-August, when the temperature rises, it will be dormant, at this time is not fertilized, otherwise it will burn roots and appear yellow situation.In September of autumn, it will grow again, and it can be applied with phosphate fertilizer and liquid fertilizer.Fertilization can be suspended in October in autumn and winter, otherwise it is not easy to survive the winter.
3. Fertilizer amount: For newly growing seedlings, fertilization is generally not required.The usual amount of fertilizer should be well controlled, usually not more than 20g each time, if excessive fertilization will also burn the root system of the plant.
1. If the fertilizer with good water solubility is applied excessively, it can be washed by watering a lot, so that the water can take away the excess fertilizer and avoid the damage of the root system of the plant.
2. In order to avoid the rot of the plant root system, a proper amount of fungicide and rooting agent can be irrigated, which can well reduce the growth of bacteria, and the rooting agent can promote the recovery of the root.
3. However, if the unfermented fertilizer is applied, the pot should be removed and the old soil should be replaced.If the root system is rotten, it should be pruned and disinfected, and then potted again.