1. Soil: For potted jasmine, soil is very important. There are certain requirements in this respect. It needs to grow in loose and fertile sandy soil. It is more appropriate to keep the pH value between 6 and 6.5, which is conducive to vigorous growth.If the soil is too sticky, it will lead to short plant growth, less root system and poor flower opening.
2. Light: Sufficient light is needed during growth. If the light is sufficient, the branches will be stronger, the leaves will be darker green, the number of flowers will be large, and the smell will be more fragrant. If the light is insufficient, the branches will be sparse, which will affect the normal flowering.
3. Watering: Jasmine flowers like sufficient water, but they can't stand standing water. Therefore, they need to be watered according to their growth and control the amount of water at the same time.In summer, the climate is hot, so you can water more.
4. Fertilization: The jasmine flower is more fertile. Before potting, sufficient bottom fertilizer should be applied. Pay attention to the principle of thin fertilizer and frequent application at ordinary times. In the period of vigorous growth, pay attention to timely topdressing.
5. Temperature: It likes to grow in warm climate and is afraid of cold, so it should keep warm in winter and not be frostbitten.
In the growth and maintenance of jasmine flowers, it is necessary to prune, properly remove diseased branches and diseased branches, and also to thin and cut leaves and remove residual flowers.