Cornflower has many functions. It can not only beautify your face, but also relax your mood, help you digest and urinate smoothly. The pure dew made of cornflower is a good skin cleanser. It is gentle and natural. Flower water can be used to maintain our hair and moisturize our skin. It can also help digestion and relieve rheumatic pain. It can also treat stomach problems.
Cornflower is also a good nectar plant. It can be diuretic, juice can also be bright.
In addition, the cornflower itself is toxic. Its whole plant is toxic, but don't worry about it. It's only slightly toxic. It does not scatter toxic gases harmful to human body, so there is generally no problem in indoor culture, so it can be cultured indoors.
However, if a large number of people eat it, it will cause harm to the human body, which can cause quadriplegia, loss of appetite, diarrhea and other phenomena, so remind everyone not to eat it.