1. Food poisoning: Euphorbia helioscopia is a common herb. Although it can be made into traditional Chinese medicine, it is toxic. Attention should be paid in daily life.Its plant has white juice, which will flow out when it breaks off, and these white juice contains toxins.If you eat it by mistake, it may lead to poisoning, which is harmful to human body and needs timely medical treatment.If it is planted and maintained at home, children and small animals must be prevented from eating into their mouths.
2. Skin touch: It is not only harmful to eat by mistake, but also can cause allergic redness and swelling, even inflammation and ulceration if directly touched with bare skin, which is more harmful.Euphorbia helioscopia has a wide range of distribution, if you see this plant, do not break it easily.
1. Family and genus: Euphorbia helioscopia is a herbaceous plant of Euphorbiaceae and Euphorbia, belonging to annual or biennial herbaceous plants. It is also called Wuduoyun, crescent Euphorbia, Wufengcao, etc.
2. Morphological characteristics: Euphorbia helioscopia is not tall, branched from the base of the stem, with purplish red.Its leaves are alternate, obovate or spatulate in shape, without petioles, with serrulate teeth in the middle of the leaf margin.Inflorescences polydichotomously cymose, with five umbellate stalks and ovate seeds.
3. Distribution: Euphorbia helioscopia is widely distributed in all provinces and autonomous regions except Xinjiang and Tibet.