1. Spring: after entering spring, apply some nitrogen-containing nutrients to the plant before germination. The fertilizer can be added to the plant once in ten days, and the fertilizer can be stopped after the branches of the plant become hard and strong. In this way, the plants will grow vigorously, the leaves will grow bigger, and they can also store nutrients for the plants to bloom.
2. At the end of spring: after the branches of the plant become strong, change the fertilizer to the fertilizer containing phosphorus and potassium, which can help the plant bloom, the growth speed of the leaves and branches of the plant will be slower, but the beautiful flowers can be seen earlier.
3. Autumn: at this time, the plant needs to accumulate nutrients to spend the cold winter. Can be applied to the plant once every two weeks containing phosphorus and potassium fertilizer, which can increase the plant's ability to resist cold
1. When using chemical fertilizer, it is better to put a few particles far away from the root of the plant, not too much to avoid damaging the plant. After giving fertilizer, pour some water, and then wait for the particles to melt
2. There is no need to give fertilizer to plants in hot summer. At this time, plants grow slowly and do not need nutrients.