This kind of plant is actually poisonous, but its poison is not obvious, only in its juice, and the strongest place is the liquid in its stem
1. Sometimes you don't know whether you are poisoned or not. Let's give you a brief introduction. Generally, if its liquid gets on our hands, it will lead to allergic phenomenon, which is manifested as plaques and itching, and if we do not control our scratching, the degree of itching will be greatly deepened.
2. If we eat it carelessly and overeat it, the poisoning will happen in an hour. The symptoms of poisoning include vomiting, dizziness, and fatigue. If the poisoning is more serious, we will have diarrhea, white skin, slow heartbeat, blood pressure drop and many other phenomena.
If we are poisoned, there is no convenient and simple way to treat ourselves, we can only go to the hospital to find a doctor
In the process of breeding this kind of plant, we should notice that if there are children in the family, they should remember to look good. And if we want to cut, we must pay attention not to let the juice touch our skin, the most important thing is not to let it touch the mouth, otherwise the skin will become itchy and there are some other poisoning phenomenon. After the operation, we should remember to wash our hands with soap, so that we will not be allergic to the poison.