(1) first of all, it likes to grow up in a warm environment. Specifically, the most suitable temperature range is 18 to 24 degrees. If it stays within this range, it can grow all year round. It's not cold resistant. If it's below 13 degrees, it will go to sleep. If the temperature is lower, the root will absorb too little water, resulting in brown spots on the tip and edge. So, in winter, the temperature must be above ten degrees.
(2) in addition, it has a need for light and cannot be overshadowed. But too much light is no good. If it is exposed to the sun, it will have yellow leaves or slow growth.
(3) it is fertilizer again, it also has a few requirements to it in specific stage..
(1) temperature: if it's planted in a warmer place, you don't need to worry about it. It can grow all year round. However, if the altitude is high or the latitude is high, you need to pay attention, especially in winter. When the temperature begins to fall at the end of autumn, we must be cold proof.
(2) light: it is better to place it in the place where there is scattered light, not too Yin, and not be directly exposed to light. In summer, if you think the light is too strong, you should also cover it properly.
(3) fertilizer: when the plant starts to take root, a small amount of compound fertilizer should be applied, so that its leaves will have luster. In addition, a small amount of nutrient solution can be applied every three weeks.
When applying fertilizer, it should not be too much or too thick. Otherwise, the plant leaves will become dull.